Technical Drawing (SFW)
Utilise instruments and digital systems to create precise drawings and specifications for development.
At the end of each learning unit, the learner will be able to:
- Read and visualize technical drawings and specifications
- Produce two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) technical drawings and specifications that conform to the requirements of use
- Create part lists for designs to facilitate technical drawing and specifications
- Assist with the development and construction of designs’ prototypes
Trainees will learn SketchUp software, one of the leading 3D CAD systems for:
High End Kitchen
SketchUp is one of the most commonly used software in 3D modelling in the architecture, interior design and product design industries. It provides an easy-to-use interface and a variety of functions that enables users to create 3D models that aid in visualisation of designs.
Trainees also learn to do free-hand sketching and manual drawing. Trainees are required to bring their own laptop computers
17 – 19 Jan 2024
(9am – 6pm)
Trade Association Hub
(9 Jurong Town Hall Road)
Nett Fees Payable (inclusive of 8% GST):
- SME-sponsored: $760.00
(SC/PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored*: $1,160.00
(SC below 40 years old; PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored*: $760.00
(SC 40 years old and above)
Funding & Claims
To be eligible for funding, company-sponsored staff attending courses must be employed by company, and company also contributes CPF to staff.
– Foreigners may attend short courses but are not entitled to course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding.
– SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit(SFEC) supportable (https://sfec-microsite.enterprisejobskills.gov.sg/home/).
– Absentee payroll claimable ($4.50 per hour).
– Supported under NTUC’s UTAP
* Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old
Accredited Interior Designers under SIDAS will attain 3 CPD points