5. Customer Experience Management (Level 2)
Course Reference Number:
This programme is aimed at future or current executives from all industries. In order to engage a population of customers with changing profiles, demands, and buying patterns, this course covers the development and implementation of a seamless end-to-end customer journey experience. It does this by directing the operating rhythm for customer management processes, establishing key touch points, and creating interactive experiences that engage customers.
At the end of each learning unit, the learner will be able to:
- Learn the abilities to leverage organisational resources when engaging with customers over various platforms
- Have confidence and proficiency in portraying professional etiquette when responding to customers over various platforms following organisational guidelines
- Apply and adhere to PDPA Act requirements when using the customer service knowledge base
- Have the knowledge and ability to follow organisation’s guidelines in assisting in escalating feedback received over various platforms to the appropriate channels.
28 Nov 2023
Nett Fees Payable (inclusive of 8% GST):
• SME-sponsored: $68.40
(SC/PR of all ages)
• Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $104.40
(SC below 40 years old; PR of all ages)
• Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $68.40
(SC 40 years old and above)