WSQ Apply Project Risk Management Techniques
This unit covers identifying risks, adopting risk control policies and procedures and performing basic risk assessment, as well as reporting findings.
At the end of each learning unit, the learner will be able to:
- Identify risks throughout project life cycle.
- Adopt risk control policies and procedures to ensure potential risks are mitigated.
- Perform basic risk assessment and report to relevant stakeholders in order to develop risk mitigation plans.
27 – 28 Nov 2023
(9am – 6pm)
Trade Association Hub
(9 Jurong Town Hall Road)
More than 8 years of experience in training and career coaching. Certified ACTA Trainer
A certified trainer conducting corporate training since 2006, well versed in corporate team-building and experiential learning programs and specializes in formulating programs in accordance with clients’ corporate objectives rendering an effective transfer of learning to the client’s operational environment.
– ACTA Certified
– Degree in Business Management (SIM-RMIT)
– Trained in Personality Profiling Tool – C-VAT
– BizSAFE level 1 Certified
A highly qualified Logistics and Engineering officer with more than 20 years of leadership and management experience in the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN). An expert in strategic logistics planning, resource management, performance management, project planning and management, recruitment processes and training (ACTA certified)
Nett Fees Payable (inclusive of 8% GST):
- SME-sponsored: $205.20
(SC/PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $313.20
(SC below 40 years old; PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $205.20
(SC 40 years old and above)
Funding & Claims
To be eligible for funding, company-sponsored staff attending courses must be employed by company, and company also contributes CPF to staff.
– Foreigners may attend short courses but are not entitled to course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding.
– SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit(SFEC) supportable (https://sfec-microsite.enterprisejobskills.gov.sg/home/).
– Absentee payroll claimable ($4.50 per hour).
– Supported under NTUC’s UTAP
* Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old