WSQ Implement Design Thinking (SF)
Course Reference Number: TGS-2020513296
This unit covers the principle of Design Thinking to achieve innovation. The skills include using Design Thinking principles and applying appropriate techniques of each stage of the Design Thinking process, to develop innovation that meets user needs, wants and desire.
7 – 9 Dec 2022
Trade Association Hub
(9 Jurong Town Hall Road)
Mr Tommy Tan
A highly qualified Logistics and Engineering officer with more than 20 years of leadership and management experience in the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN). An expert in strategic logistics planning, resource management, performance management, project planning and management, recruitment processes and training (ACTA certified).
Nett Fees Payable (inclusive of 7% GST):
- SME-sponsored: $518.00
(SC/PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $798.00
(SC below 40 years old; PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $518.00
(SC 40 years old and above)
Funding & Claims
– Foreigners may attend short courses but are not entitled to course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding.
– SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit(SFEC) supportable (https://sfec-microsite.enterprisejobskills.gov.sg/home/).
– Absentee payroll claimable ($4.50 per hour).
– Supported under NTUC’s UTAP
* Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old