This unit covers identifying, assessing and managing customer expectations, setting customer service standards and resolving issues, as well as maintaining and improving customer relationships.
At the end of each learning unit, the learner will be able to:
- Identify and assess customer expectations to meet customer needs.
- Set customer service standards to ensure that customers receive a consistent experience.
- Manage customer expectations to increase customer satisfaction.
- Resolve issues in accordance with organisational procedures.
- Maintain and improve relationships to enhance customer retention.
4 – 5 Dec 2023
(9am – 6pm)
More than 8 years of experience in training and career coaching. Certified ACTA Trainer
A highly qualified Logistics and Engineering officer with more than 20 years of leadership and management experience in the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN). An expert in strategic logistics planning, resource management, performance management, project planning and management, recruitment processes and training (ACTA certified)
Nett Fees Payable (inclusive of 8% GST):
- SME-sponsored: $243.20
(SC/PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $371.20
(SC below 40 years old; PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $243.20
(SC 40 years old and above)
Funding & Claims
To be eligible for funding, company-sponsored staff attending courses must be employed by company, and company also contributes CPF to staff.
– Foreigners may attend short courses but are not entitled to course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding.
– SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit(SFEC) supportable (https://sfec-microsite.enterprisejobskills.gov.sg/home/).
– Absentee payroll claimable ($4.50 per hour).
– Supported under NTUC’s UTAP
* Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old